A glimpse into my journey through this valley in my life, called CANCER...looking ahead to the mountain before me and anticipating the reward when I reach the top of this hard climb, trusting and praising my Jesus the whole way!

But I will hope continually, And will praise You yet more and more. Psalms 71:14

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Let the Thunder Roll...ooops...I mean Emotions

Overwhelming, fear, scared, the unknown, cancer?,  me?, doctors, appointments, treatment, my family, disbelief, and shock.  These are only a few of the thoughts and emotions that have swirled through my mind over the last day or two.  The unknown allows for every scenario of cancer to be an option for you.  I felt as if I was talking about someone else's life...certainly not mine.  Yeah, 40 is looming quietly in the not so far off distance, but still........ I'm too young for this.

                                                       But....

Let me give you a few more words and thoughts!


Peace, prayers, friends, family, encouragement, trust,  faith, sweet whisperings of the Holy Spirit, good doctors, and modern medicine.  I have been so blessed by those emails, phone calls, and prayers lifted on my behalf.  The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.  James 5:16

Your perspective of life changes lickety split.  You know, whatever seemed irritating or worrisome to me last week is beyond me, because I can't even remember what silly thing it was.  Amazing how our perspective is refined and corrected so quickly;  how it should always be!
                                   Thanks for Praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment