A glimpse into my journey through this valley in my life, called CANCER...looking ahead to the mountain before me and anticipating the reward when I reach the top of this hard climb, trusting and praising my Jesus the whole way!

But I will hope continually, And will praise You yet more and more. Psalms 71:14

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Positive News

The CAT scan showed nothing significant outside of the colon...Praise the Lord!  There is something very small on my liver, but they are not sure what it is at this time;  they are thinking it isn't cancer, but the surgeon will check it out during the surgery to remove the mass.  Will have an MRI in 3 months to see if it grew any.  They will send biopsies of the mass away for genetic testing because it is so rare for someone my age to get this.  There is something called a genetic syndrome that can predispose people to certain cancer.  I pray this isn't the case because that could affect my siblings and children.  I continue to cherish your prayers and we continue to put our trust in the ultimate Physician!  Surgical appointment still stands for Feb. 9th.  I'm ready to get to this point, so we can move on, plus my intermitten pain and pressure still continues.  I continue to work as life must go on.  Thanks for Praying!

1 comment:

  1. Tina, I saw your comment at Flower Patch Farmgirl and just wanted to tell you that you and your family are in my prayers.Wishing you the best outcome possible from your surgery.

    ReplyDelete